- Associate Attorney
Marsha N. Levinson is an attorney with Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP in San Jose, California. Prior to passing the California bar, Marsha served as a law clerk with the firm for approximately a year. Marsha provides representation in the areas of Estate Planning, Estate Administration, Probate, Conservatorship and Guardianships, and Litigation.
Marsha earned her J.D. degree from the Santa Clara University School of Law, graduating in the top 15% of her class. Marsha graduated with a bachelor's degree from the University of California, Santa Barbara majoring in communication and psychology, with an emphasis in pre-law.
During law school, Marsha interned a semester each for the Honorable Eric Geffon at the Santa Clara Superior Court, for a boutique trust and estate firm in San Mateo, and for the United States Attorney's Office in San Jose.
Outside of the office Marsha enjoys spending time with her dog, working out, and traveling. Marsha speaks Russian fluently.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Conservatorships and Guardianships
- California, 2019
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- J.D. - 2019
- Honors: Top 15%
- Honors: Witkin Award for Mediation Theory and Practice; Witkin's Award for Business Organizations; CALI Award for Remedies; Merit Scholarship Recipient
- Honors: Women and Law, President; Ingram Inn of Court Pupil
- Honors: SCU Law Student Affairs Committee
- Honors: American Bar Association Representative
- Honors: SCU Committee on Diversity and Inclusion
- Honors: Honors Moot Court Internal, 2018
- Honors: Internal Trial Team, 2017-18
- Honors: Honors Moot Court External, Negotiation Competition
- University of Califorina, Santa Barbara, CA
- B.A. - 2016
- Honors: Best Buddies Int'l, Vice President
- Honors: UCSB Legal Resource Center, Volunteer
- Honors: Associated Students Commission on Disability Equality, Vice President
- Honors: Open People's Party, Campaign Manager
- Major: Communication and Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, Member, 2019 to Present