- Associate Attorney
Talia Gallo is an Associate Attorney at Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP. Ms. Gallo’s practice focuses on trust and estate litigation including will and trust contests, fiduciary accounting and surcharge actions, trust litigation, contested and non-contested conservatorship matters, elder abuse litigation, and probate and trust-related civil litigation.
After her first year of law school, Ms. Gallo clerked for the Honorable Judge Kimberly Menninger and subsequently interned for the Orange County District Attorney’s Office the remainder of law school. Following graduation, Ms. Gallo became a fellow with the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office conducting numerous bench trials and honing her litigation skills. Ms. Gallo has since shifted her focus towards trust and estate litigation expanding on her passion to advocate for clients in a litigation role.
Ms. Gallo is passionate about civil rights and women’s rights and enjoys when these issues overlap in her practice.
Areas of Practice
- Trust, Probate, and Conservatorship Litigation
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2017
- Honors: California Attorneys for Criminal Justice National Criminal Trial Competition, 2016, National Champion
- Honors: Recipient of Best Oral Advocate Award, 2015
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award in California Civil Procedure; Election Law
- Honors: Deans List, 2015-2017
- Honors: Honor Roll, 2016-2017
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honors Board, Vice President
- Saint Mary’s College of California
- Bachelor of Accountancy - 2014
- Major: History