Kendra I. Conner
San Jose, CA
Kendra Conner is an associate attorney at Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann. Her practice focuses on estate, business and tax planning, and administration of decedents’ estates including trust and probate administration.
Before joining Temmerman, Cilley and Kohlmann, Kendra practiced worker's compensation law at a small firm where she advocated for the rights of workers who were injured on the job. While studying at Santa Clara University School of Law, Kendra focused on tax law. She worked at Santa Clara Law's Low Income Tax Clinic and externed at the Internal Revenue Service Office of Chief Counsel in San Francisco, advocating on both sides of various tax law issues.
Outside of the office, Kendra enjoys collaborative storytelling and improvisation with her friends. Kendra also enjoys gardening, reading, and spending time with her cats.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Graduated Cum Laude, Dean's List
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Wills and Trusts
- Honors: Witkin Award for Academic Excellence in Federal Income Tax, and Legal Research and Writing
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology
- Honors: Dean's List