- Senior Associate Attorney
Hengameh Kishani is a Senior Associate at Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP. Ms. Kishani's practice focuses on trust and estate litigation. Prior to joining Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP, Ms. Kishani practiced solely in the area of estate planning and trust administration, creating estate plans tailored to her clients' individual needs and assisting clients with trust administrations to ensure they observe their fiduciary duties.
During law school, Ms. Kishani interned for the San Francisco District Attorney's Office and worked with a solo practitioner, where she learned the fundamentals of estate planning and administration. From there, she meshed her passion for working intimately with clients and her admiration of litigation and shifted her focus towards trust and estate litigation.
When Ms. Kishani is not in the office, she enjoys spending time with her family.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2016
- University of California, Riverside, Riverside, California
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: English
- Co-Author, “How to Invade Someone’s Privacy 101”, California Trusts and Estates Quarterly, Volume 27, Issue 2, 2021
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Notary Public, 2017 – present
- East Bay Trusts & Estates Lawyers, 2017 – present
- Bar Association of San Francisco, 2017 – 2019
Classes And Seminars
- Speaker, How to Invade Someone's Privacy 101, Sacramento County Bar Association, 2022