- Associate Attorney
During law school, Ms. Kishani interned for the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office and worked with a solo practitioner, where she learned the fundamentals of estate planning and administration. From there, she meshed her passion for working intimately with clients and her admiration of litigation and shifted her focus towards trust and estate litigation.
Ms. Kishani is currently working towards completing her LL.M in Taxation in order to better assist her clients in the complex world of trusts and estates.
When Ms. Kishani is not in the office, she enjoys spoiling her dog, Lucy
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- LL.M – 2021 (anticipated)
- Major: Taxation
- University of California, Riverside, Riverside, California
- B.A. - 2013
- Honors: Dean’s List
- Major: english
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Notary Public, 2017 – present
- East Bay Trusts & Estates Lawyers, 2017 – present
- Bar Association of San Francisco, 2017 – 2019