Jennifer F. Scharre joined Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann, LLP in 2014. Ms. Scharre provides representation in the areas of estate planning, conservatorship matters, guardianship matters and trust and estate administration and litigation.
Her estate planning practice includes the preparation of revocable and irrevocable trusts, wills, durable powers of attorney, advance health care directives, and related estate planning documents.
Ms. Scharre’s trust and decedent’s estate administration practice includes representation of trustees, personal representatives, and beneficiaries in all aspects of trust administration and probate. She also assists trustees and personal representatives with the preparation of trust accountings and estate tax returns.
Ms. Scharre’s practice also includes conservatorships and guardianships, including assisting with the establishment of conservatorship matters in the court system, as well as representation of clients who have preexisting conservatorship and guardianship matters.
Contact an experienced San Jose law firm for assistance in trust and estate and elder law matters. To learn more about Ms. Scharre’s skill, experience, or services, contact our San Jose office by calling 408-290-7210, our Danville office by calling 925-233-4399 or contact us online.
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- Assistant Director, Santa Clara Honors Moot Court Competition
- Chair, Santa Clara Honors Moot Court, Galloway Competition
- Recipient of the Best Oral Advocate Award
- Semi Finalist, Santa Clara Honors Moot Court Competition
- Dean’s List
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of San Diego
- Co-Author, “Don’t Answer that! Spouses, Families, and Privilege”, California Trusts and Estates Quarterly, Volume 23, Issue 4, 2017
Recent Lectures and Presentations
- Speaker and Panelist, “2017 Legislation Update”, California Lawyers Association, Trusts & Estates Section, Los Angeles, CA (4/18/2018)
- Speaker, “Recent Developments”, California NAELA 2018 Summit, San Diego, CA (2/2/2018)
- Speaker, “Recent Developments”, NAIFA, Mt. Diablo Chapter, Walnut Creek, CA (1/12/2018)
- Speaker, “Ethics in Estate Planning”, Lawline, Webinar (1/11/2018)
- Speaker, “Tax Deduction with Trusts” for Trusts: The Ultimate Guide, National Business Institute (NBI) Walnut Creek, CA (12/15/2017)
- Speaker, “Special Needs Trusts” for Trusts: The Ultimate Guide, National Business Institute (NBI) Walnut Creek, CA (12/14/2017)
- Speaker, “Fundamentals of Estate Planning”, Lawline, Webinar (12/12/2017)
- Speaker and Panelist, “Federal Estate Tax Issues” Silicon Valley Chapter of California Society of CPAs, Santa Cruz, CA (11/8/2017)
- Speaker “Business Interests in Estate Administration”, Estate Administration Boot Camp, National Business Institute (NBI), San Jose, CA (10/5/2017)
- Speaker “Income Tax Returns” for Estate Administration Boot Camp, National Business Institute (NBI), San Jose, CA (10/4/2017)