Crisa started working in the field of estate planning the summer after her first year of law school, and continued to work at a small, local estate planning firm throughout the rest of her law school career. Crisa joined Temmerman, Cilley & Kohlmann as a law clerk after graduating from Santa Clara University School of Law.
Prior to law school, Crisa worked at the Marin County Public Defender. During her time at the Public Defender, Crisa helped write out training procedures for legal process specialists, and worked on a wide variety of criminal cases.
During her free time, Crisa enjoys weightlifting, hiking with her dog, baking, and spending time with her family.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future in Federal Income Tax
- University of Nevada, Reno, Reno, Nevada
- Bachelor’s of Art
- Honors: Honors Program Graduate
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Criminal Justice